Miss Mouche is terribly awkward with humans, so she prefers to talk to her friends the birds.
She has always wanted to fly, and in preparation is now following a training regimen at the gym. Between migration, courtship, and even some animated pink flamingos, we become fond of Miss Mouche, who is not afraid to mimic and tap-dance to communicate her passion for her little winged friends.
D. Kimm is a great storyteller who excels at connecting with the public. The projected images provide this sweet, poetic show with a sense of visual splendor. The performance focuses on interpersonal differences and communication difficulties.
- Concept, text & interpretation D. Kimm
- Music Guido Del Fabbro
- Lighting Lucie Bazzo
- Video projections Allison Moore
- Video consultant Jimmy Lakatos/Artificiel
- Œil intérieur Jasmine Dubé
- Stage direction Hélène Langevin | Yves Dagenais | Simon Boulerice
- Costumes & accessories Lucie Bazzo | Maude Audet | Erica Schmitz | Nicole Villiger | Catherine Fournier-Poirier
Duration: 45 minutes. Target audience: children between 5-8 years old.